Saturday, January 12, 2008

Testing things out

I went to the gym on Friday without any real plan. That is a recipe for disaster with my injured foot. With no real plan, I just fall into running. I ran for 20 minutes on the treadmill and didn't feel too bad. It didn't feel any tighter then it did before I ran afterwards, so it seems to be fine.

Here's where I'm at... I got blood work done last Monday and have to wait until this Thursday to see the results. Then, if all is fine with the blood work (which is expected), then I will have to wait for another amount of time until I can get scheduled for physical therapy to see if I need an orthotic. To be honest, I haven't nearly got that kind of patience. Ugh.. So, because of the unknown timing of this whole thing, I am having a hard time stopping myself from running.

Run recap- 2 miles, 20:00, 10:00 pace

No comments: