Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weigh in, week 4

I had a really good week this week... In fact, I was well on my way to losing over 4 pounds this week. Then, my buddy Trevor came home from Key West for the weekend and I went out to the bar with him. I drank myself silly and took in a bunch of liquid calories. Then, the day after, I ate more than I normally would have trying to get my body back together from the night before. Double wammy.

Despite the Friday night/Saturday screw ups, I still managed to have a good week. Here's the weigh in info...

Week 4 weight- 197.6

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work brother. Lightest week yet. Keep it rolling. Weight loss is all about momentum, all you have to do is knuckle down for a couple of days and you'll get it all back.

Eric Gervase said...

Thanks buddy... I always do better during the week. The weekends are tougher. I used to rely on a long run on Saturday and a light workout on Sunday to keep me in check.

Abimars said...

Double wammy indeed but hey you still lost and as Nathan said keep the momentum rolling

stevespeirs said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me :)

I always do better during the week and slack off (food and drink wise) on the weekend.

Don't worry about it. Monday is a great "get back on track" day...

--Steve

Eric Gervase said...

abi... Nice. I will definitely keep the roll going.

steve.. The weekend is definitely tougher than the week. I think the structure of work is the difference for me.

stevespeirs said...

yeah, me too (he says, drinking beer and eating chips!)

hope the foot won't be too painful tomorrow...

--Steve

RunToTheFinish said...

4lbs a week! do you have bob and jillian at your house?

Eric Gervase said...

No, but I love that show!! If you look at my 4 week log so far, you'll see that I started at 200.. So, I've only really lost 2.4 pounds in 4 weeks. lol... I'm trying.