Saturday, November 17, 2007

Can you feel it??

If you can, that makes one of us. On the last two long rides I've been on (50 and 55 minutes), two of my toes on each foot have gone numb. I'm guessing it has something to do with the stress fracture, but I'm gonna bring it up at my doctor's appointment on Monday. Both times, it took about 20-30 minutes until I had feeling back. The first time I actually soaked my feet in warm water until it got better.

Anyhow, I got another long ride in today... Officially, it was 53:54 and a total of 10.65 miles (5:04 miles). That was faster than a couple of my shorter rides this week. So, I'm pretty happy with that. And, almost eleven miles is nothing to sneeze at.

So, that is the end of another biking week. Today actually wasn't that bad. My schedule for next week is 30, 40, 30, 40, 60 minutes... I did two consecutive 4 day weeks and would really like to fit in 5 day weeks. So, I'll try again.

No comments: