Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hundred Pushups- Week 3, Day 3

I finished up week 3 on a happy note. I did not complete the entire day, but got through everything but the max set again. I may be set up to pass through next week. I might not, but getting through the first 4 sets is probably a good sign. Another milestone in this workout as well... I did over 100 pushups for the first time. That's not 100 pushups in one set, but it is 100 pushups none the less (110 to be exact).

Plan- 30, 22, 22, 20, max (min of 27)
Actual- 30, 22, 22, 20, 16

2 comments:

Nitmos said...

After all these push ups, you must be itchin to get into a bar fight.

Eric Gervase said...

I was in one last night... not nearly as fulfilling as I thought it would be. But, on the bright side, you should see my cleavage... Oh wait, I was only supposed to say that in my head.