- Like I already said, focus in a tough period of time (through my injury)
- A better understanding of the patterns of my body. I paid much more attention to my weight and it's cycles over the last 8 weeks.
- I didn't gain weight through the Christmas/New Year break
- Pushing past the plateau (I had hovered around 198-200 for about 6 months)
- A couple pounds of weight loss (2-3 on average)
One thing I did learn... I need to cut back my caloric intake on the weekends. I was using Saturday as a "cheat" day. All too often, it spilled into Sunday. Another thing I was thinking... Maybe I should have one weekend a month that doesn't include a cheat day. I think that will keep the progress coming.
Weigh in- 197.2