Wednesday, January 16, 2008

County Park run

I was saying to Nate as we were running that I really don't know where I'm at right now. I don't know if this is a comeback or if it's just maintaining low mileage while I'm injured or if it's pure stupidity.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow that should start to answer those questions. All I know is that I don't feel right. But, I don't feel totally wrong either. I ran 3 miles at the Lancaster Central Park on trails, grass and roads with Nate. It was sloppy on the trails so we headed back out to the roads for a majority of the run. My aerobic fitness isn't totally gone yet. But, it wasn't easy to keep the 10:00 pace. In all fairness there was a substantial hill for part of the run and I didn't push down the hill to make up for it. So, it's probably not as bad as I think.

Run recap- 3.05 miles, 30:48, 10:05 pace

No comments: