Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Runiversary Coming Up...

Andrew reminded me of a milestone that I would hate to forget... So, while I'm thinking of it, here's my annual celebration of running. On January 28th (next Wednesday), I will have been running for 2 years. My life has completely changed (and stayed the same all at the same time) over those two years. But, I really can't imagine a life without running at this point.

I was looking back at my one year anniversary post and enjoying the accomplishment of it all. When you're living it, you tend to forget what you've been through. Just one of the many benefits of keeping this blog alive.

One thing that I do realize is that I (warning, sappy content to follow) miss running with the guy that I started this whole journey with. I don't work with Nate anymore and he still lives as far as he ever did (an hour). But, I think I'm gonna make an effort to get some more running in with Nate, hopefully in the near future.

So... if you're reading buddy... prepare for me to be calling about a nice run on the Conewago (or the Barracks, yikes).

Anyhow... happy runiversary to me... Many to come, I hope!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Eric Gervase said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'm reading ;)

I'd love to get together for a long run.

Superbowl morning, Conewago?

Eric Gervase said...

Sounds like a plan to me.. I'll ok it with the wife.

Amy said...

Happy Runiversary!!!

Andrew is getting fit said...

:)

Looks like you've got that run sorted!

KristenCHealy said...

Happy Runiversary - and congratulations on changing your life for the better!

stevespeirs said...

Here's my annual "congratulations, keep up the great work" comment!

Seriously, well done on reaching another milestone and good luck with your triathlon goals..

--steve