Sunday, January 25, 2009

My First Spin Class...

The thought in my head was that spin class was gonna be difficult, beat the heck out of my legs, and be a little intimidating.... check, check, check. All that said, it was really fun. I can't say that I've ever done anything like it. It's the first time in my life I've even taken a group cardio class of any sort. So, that was weird in itself. But, I definitely see spin classes being a part of my new routine.

Also, until it gets warmer outside, I'm gonna depend on spin class to supplement my biking for a while. I don't intend this to be the answer for my training. But, I really don't think it will matter until I start my actual training program (maybe early March). So... I better get used to this sore butt. I'm sure it comes with the territory.

No comments: