Monday, September 22, 2008

No plan...

I don't really have a plan right now and it's kind of interesting. Since my wife could go at any time now (have the baby that is), it's kind of hard to construct a plan. So, I'm just going to try and get as many running days in before "it happens". That said, I got a nice paced 6 miler in over lunch today. Justin, Lisa and I ran the first 3 at a pretty nice pace. And then Justin and I really turned it up for the back 3.

I probably owe some of the pace over the last couple workouts to Justin. It's really nice to have a training partner again. We are VERY similarly paced. That's pretty hard to find. Not only that, we tolerate each other (just kidding, we get along great). But... that's helped me a lot and I really appreciate it.

So... Justin and I are going to head over to "the hill" on the Hands on House Half course to check it out. Nate and I did that last year and it really minimized the anxiety for that hill. We're gonna run a basic three miler just to see what its like. I've obviously run it before, but it will be a nice reminder. I'm stoked to see how Justin does... I think he's gonna kick butt.

Run recap- 6.0 miles, 54:32, 9:06 pace

2 comments:

Eric Gervase said...

Hey... you replaced me with Bill far earlier... :)

Amy said...

Awwww... I'm jealous. I want a running partner! Hmph.