Friday, September 12, 2008

1062s...!!

I was so excited to go running yesterday. It was my first run in a new kind of shoes. I went for a 6 miler over lunch and was literally bouncing with excitement. Then... it happened. About 2 miles into the run I started getting a weird feeling in my left forefoot. It was kinda like what would happen in my Asics last year when I hurt my feet....

So.... wah wah... I may have just spent $117 on a pair of new, really attractive, casual sneakers to wear around. We'll see, I'm going to give them a chance on a longer run (my 9 miler on Saturday). But, if they still persist in giving me problems, they are going to become my cool new casual shoes.

And.... back to my ugly 882s.

1 comment:

Blaine Moore said...

I got a free pair of them earlier this summer, but they were wrecking my calves. I haven't run in shoes this cushioned for at least 10 or 15 years.

So mine are casual walk around shoes when I want to have cleaner ones on than my normal casual walk around shoes.