Despite the good vibes I got from today's ride, I still have some things to work on and some things that I learned.
- I'm not actually going 8 miles in and 8 miles back. According to trusty Garmin, I'm only going about 5.05 both ways. Not sure if I made mistakes in my route on Runningahead or what...
- I need to be careful of how I attach my "saddlebags" to the bike. I caught one in my upstroke and narrowly averted a disaster today.
- I need to pay more attention to the weather on days that I'm riding. Duh, right? Apparently not. I just missed a pretty bad storm today.
- My butt hurts...
- This is a nice amendment to my workout schedule. I think it's gonna help me lose that last 10-15 pounds.
- It's a lot of work to get all the "things" ready for a ride. I think I'm gonna have to ride a little further to justify the time spent in preparation.
- My butt hurts..