Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm blushing...

Ok, ok... I know, it's lame to post so many darn times. But, this just couldn't go unnoticed. I frequent a blog (See Corey Run) by Corey Irwin. And, what's today's post you ask? It's an ode to yours truly. Ok... maybe not an ode, but a definite shout-out. So, not only am I going to make mention of her post (here). I'm gonna return the favor (it's well deserved).

Anyhow, in the spirit of Corey's post, the question is this... Why do I enjoy reading Corey's blog?
1. She has great taste in blogs.
2. She has created her very own training plan. That's cool.
3. She is very analytical, doesn't miss a thing.
4. She fights the good fight. Being as good as we are isn't easy (eating and fitness).
5. I just plain enjoy her wit.
6. She has great taste in blogs.

So... check it out. You won't regret it.

P.S. Corey- I know I said I'd return the favor when you least expect it. But, I had to brag about your post. And, I'm not terribly patient anyway.

1 comment:

Cyberpenguin said...

Awww, thanks, Eric! Now I'm blushing too. ;-)

BTW, I just responded to the recent comment that you left on my blog. You'll find more well-deserved compliments there (from Cymrusteve & myself), so you'll have even more to brag about now. ;-)

Cheers!
-C